Pass in Higher Secondary Examination of board of Higher Secondary Education of Kerala or an Examination recognized equivalent thereto with at-least 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ equivalent subjects put together or equivalent grade. Candidates obtaining 45 to 49 % marks in Mathematics should have 60% marks in Physics and Chemistry put together. Relaxation of 5% marks is admissible for the reservation category.
Candidate should at least attend the entrance examination conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination of Govt. of Kerala (KEAM 2015).
Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31 Dec 2015. No relaxation of age will be allowed.
Candidates must be Citizens of India.
Formal Application forms for admission can be obtained from the college office in person free of cost. Application forms can also be downloaded from the website of the college www.mangalam.ac.in.
Copies of Certificates/Documents to be submitted along with the application
- 1. 12th /10th certificate in proof of the date of birth
- 2. Mark list of qualifying examination and entrance examination
- 3. In case where the candidates claim any sort of reservation or special consideration, documents to prove such claims.
- 4. All copies of certificates shall be attested by Gazetted Officer/Head of the Institution where the student had studied.
- 5. Applications not accompanied by documents in proof of claims of reservation will not be considered in such categories. Documents/Certificates furnished after submission of the application will not be entertained under any circumstances. Late and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- 1. Preparation of common Merit list and Allotment of seats:
- 2. Subject to any orders that may be passed by the courts, admission will be on the basis of marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/equivalent subjects in the qualifying examination.
- 3. Reservation shall be as per principle as contemplated in G.O.(P)208/66 Edn dated 02-05-1966, G.O.(MS)No.95/08/SCSTDD dated 6-10-2008 and as modified from time to time by the Government.
- 4. Furnishing the false information/particulars would result in the forfeiture of the candidature as well as cancellation of admission to the course if admitted and in addition, will attract the relevant provisions of criminal law of the land.
- 5. Merit list for the admission will be published in the website/college notice boards. Selection will be in the order of merit through open counseling. The date for counseling will be published in the website, website and college notice board.
- 1. For genuine reasons, management will have the right to deny admission to any candidate even if otherwise eligible and such reasons will be recorded and informed to the student.
- 2. Candidates are advised to visit the website of the college from 1st June 2015 onwards and appear for interview and admission as notified therein. No separate communication will be sent to the candidate on this account.
- 3. Selected candidates shall take admission at the appointed time and date in the College after paying the tuition fee and other fees to be paid failing which the offer of admission will be cancelled.